Terms & Conditions
1. Delivery & Pick-ups
Delivery times quoted by Beds4U* are approximate only and we are not responsible for any delays. If no one is home at the scheduled time of delivery – a second delivery will incur a minimum fee of $50.00.
We reserve the right to change the date and/or time of delivery due to unforeseen circumstances such as availability of stock, weather conditions, traffic conditions and sickness.
2. All COD must be strictly cash/cheque/credit card prior to delivery unless prior arrangements have been made with Beds4U
3. Goods should be examined on delivery as no claims will be entered into after such date. acceptance of delivery will be deemed as goods arrived in satisfactory condition.
4. Lay-by – Payable by equal fortnightly instalments – failure to collect goods within 3 months, unless proper arrangement has been made, shall mean forfeiture of your deposit and payments. Any expenses, cost of disbursements incurred by the supplier in recovering and outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees and solicitors costs shall be paid by the consumer. Providing those fees do not exceed the sale charges as charged by the debt collection agency/solicitor.
5. Beds4U reserves the right to retain any deposits and payments in the event of cancellation of this order.
6. Refunds & Returns
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if YOU change your mind. You can, however, choose to refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem, This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would of stopped someone from buying the item if they had of know about it,
- Is unsafe,
- Is significantly different from the sample or description,
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.